Growth Marketing Manager, Google Workspace
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Kirkland, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in digital or growth marketing.
- 2 years of experience in online/website growth strategy.
- Experience defining and executing a business-to-business web strategy.
- Experience developing relationships and working with multiple cross-functional partners.
- Excellent process and project management skills with the ability to set goals and prioritize initiatives.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. The Cloud Marketing team is looking for people who can help us write and tell the story of our customer's journey. Understanding the power of our products and how they impact businesses, you will help share how we provide our customers with the best solutions for innovation. If you’re as excited about building what’s next as we are, Google Cloud is the place for you.
In this role, you will be responsible for building a web experience across key user segments for the Google Workspace website. You will partner with stakeholders from Acquisition Marketing, Product Marketing, Regional Marketing, and Growth Product Management teams to identify and execute web projects.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $129,000-$194,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Execute web strategy that balances conversion rate optimization, awareness, engagement, and user experience goals across audience segments.
- Research, journey map, storyboard, and test marketing web experiences and develop scalable processes to partner with stakeholders.
- Manage strategic web page launches, refreshes, measurement, and tracking of key business metrics.
- Partner, align, and influence Digital Marketing teams to improve efficiencies of media campaigns with content experimentation plans.
- Manage agency teams consisting of Engineers, UX designers, and Program Managers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?