Principal Architect, Telecommunications
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Jakarta, Indonesia; Singapore.
- 12 years of experience as an enterprise architect in a cloud computing environment or a customer-facing role.
- Experience in cloud computing (e.g., applications, infrastructure, storage, platforms, data), cloud market, and engaged dynamics.
- Experience in Telco Industry with any one of the area around core telecommunications IT CRM, BSS, OSS, digital/data transformation.
- Experience in applying industry standards defined by bodies like TMForum, ETSI, and 3GPP to drive standardized enterprise architectures and interworking in telecommunication specific domain solutions.
- Experience with structured enterprise architecture practices, hybrid cloud deployments, and on-premise-to-cloud migration deployments and roadmaps.
- Experience with building, architecting, designing, and implementing highly distributed global cloud-based systems.
- Experience with network infrastructure, security, and application development.
- Knowledge of exposure to telecommunications Network Functions Virtualization (NFV), MANO and multi domain service orchestration and assurance.
- Knowledge of enterprise technology buying and evaluation process and computing solutions.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will align with the new Industry Business team developing both transformative and tactical telecommunications industry specific solutions.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Identify customer priorities and technical objections for the Telco Industry customers across APAC.
- Design and position holistic Telco Industry specific enterprise solution architecture and technical strategy for customers covering Cloud, rest of the Google entities, Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), and third-party elements.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to implement a complete solution providing practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
- Manage the holistic enterprise architecture relationship with customers by collaborating with specialists, product management, engineering, and more.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?