Global Supply Chain Manager, Camera, Devices and Services
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 years of experience in commodity management, sourcing or supply chain management.
- Experience with program management in manufacturing and supply chain processes and production issues.
- Experience with technologies, processes, and products to guide and influence product development and decision-making.
- MBA or Master's degree.
- 7 years of experience in commodity management, specific sourcing and procurement for camera module or camera components.
- Experience influencing and working cross-functionally with Engineering, Manufacturing, Legal and Operations teams.
- Excellent leadership, strategic business planning, project management, and execution skills.
- Excellent communication, people management, sourcing, and collaboration skills.
About the job
- Develop and execute strategies for devices and services, identify and implement new opportunities for cost savings and cost avoidance including optimizing the supply base for Google devices and services.
- Understand cost technologies, processes, and products to guide and influence product development decisions. Create cost models for new modules, components, and processes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and risks related to product design and business plans.
- Develop global sourcing strategies optimized for Google devices and services portfolios with defined plans for cost savings, risk assessment and mitigation, and supply planning agreements.
- Address all areas of global sourcing and supply chain management including commodity business plans, supplier performance management, global market.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?