Partner Technical Enablement Lead, Google Cloud
This role may also be located in our Playa Vista, CA campus.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Chicago, IL, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Boulder, CO, USA; New York, NY, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience developing and delivering presentations, training, and external communications.
- 2 years of experience creating and leading security training for external audiences.
- Experience building bridges cross-functionally and with external partners to align and execute on common goals, and deliver results in a matrix organization.
- 5 years of experience working with operationalizing cyber threat intelligence, security operations, SIEM, or SOAR.
- Experience helping partners make investments in new technologies and projects based on expected value and Return on Investment (ROI).
- Experience leading partner service or delivery organizations.
- Knowledge of cloud, cybersecurity, the competitive landscape, and Google's suite of products.
About the job
As a Partner Technical Enablement Lead, you will join us in building a scalable enablement program and community for our first-ever branded Google Security Service Delivery Partner Community. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a post-merger and acquisition environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for creating high quality training content, coordinating and leading partner workshops, and ultimately helping us grow the brand of our Google Security partner community.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to develop new certification and learning pathways for Google Security Operations products and roles.
- Deliver workshops, presentations, and develop technical training content on Google Security products and services, including but not limited to Chronicle SIEM and SOAR.
- Deliver and scale partner service delivery enablement experiences.
- Build relationships with key partners, stakeholders, and customers in the security community.
- Represent Google Security at industry events and conferences.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.