Staff CPU Design Verification Engineer, Devices and Services
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Austin, TX, USA; Poughkeepsie, NY, USA.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in design verification.
- Experience with functional verification and performance validation of modern mobile processors, microarchitecture, and related technologies.
- Knowledge of ARM Instruction Set Architecture.
- Knowledge of general purpose operating systems (e.g., Linux and Android).
About the job
As a Staff CPU Design Verification Lead, you will collaborate with Design, Performance, and Architecture teams, and work to ensure delivery of production quality CPU designs.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $172,000-$263,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Verify designs for future CPU developments.
- Build functional verification infrastructure, (e.g., unit, multi-unit, core, and subsystem level verification environments).
- Validate performance for both pre-silicon and post-silicon.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?