Web3 Ecosystem Go-To-Market Lead, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience interfacing with executives/driving customer transformation programs.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience as a technologist working with Web3 technologies and concepts (e.g., blockchains, digital assets, dApps, or cryptocurrency).
- Experience managing and growing relationships with cross-functional teams internally and externally.
- Experience building and scaling GTM programs across external partners and/or customers.
About the job
In this role, you will drive initiatives to attract and recruit Web3 technology partners (e.g., developer platforms, layer 2 scaling solutions, software vendors, etc.) to Google Cloud, and work with the partners to influence developers and companies in the ecosystem to build on Google Cloud. You will create the Partner and Ecosystem Go-To-Market (GTM), and co-design and execute initiatives that establish Google Cloud as a preferred destination for Web3 developers. You will manage a diverse set of stakeholders ranging from product and engineering leadership to business. You will help Google Cloud advance its Web3 partnerships and ecosystem using insight into vendor and industry trends of the cloud partner ecosystem.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and execute Web3 technology ecosystem strategy, focusing on key blockchain infrastructure and development tool providers.
- Own and drive the Web3 marketplace and co-promoting motions working with cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Partners etc.
- Work with teams across products and GTM to establish the partner strategy for Web3 and the priorities that will determine recruitment and partner development focus.
- Conceptualize, design, and execute initiatives for Web 3 partners to make Google Cloud the preferred cloud destination for developers and companies in the ecosystem.
- Drive thought leadership and initiatives to recruit Web3 platforming and tooling companies into the Google Cloud partner ecosystem. Act as an advocate of Google Cloud while engaging with the ecosystem.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?