Product Strategy and Operations Manager, Go-To-Market (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in sales operations/strategy and project management roles.
- Experience in Google Ads or Google Marketing Platform products.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- Experience in digital ads products (e.g., video, display, search, apps).
- Experience in investigative, problem-solving and project management roles.
- Ability to work in various business functions and rally teams around common goals.
- Ability to translate data and trends into strategies and compelling messaging, build decision-making frameworks for the team and leadership.
- Excellent people management and problem-solving skills.
About the job
As a Product Strategy and Operations Manager, you will provide business critical insights using problem-solving skills, identify key opportunities for growth and innovation, provide thought leadership, and influence product or sales strategy accordingly. You will work closely with Product Specialists and Promoters in Large Customer Sales (LCS) in Japan, Product Go-To-Market (GTM) in the APAC region and other members of Japan GTM to set Go-To-Market strategies and goals and drive its execution. You will also partner with cross-functional teams such as Large Customer Marketing (LCM) and gTech for the effective and efficient implementation of those strategies.
- Develop and drive execution of awareness and consideration/branding ads products go-to-market strategies.
- Guide local sales leadership with opportunity sizing and strategic insight to ensure optimal prioritization and set local product Objective and Key Results (OKRs) and goals.
- Work with local product specialists leads and associated Sales teams to drive business outcomes and product adoption goals. Cascade global and regional strategy/programs in Japan.
- Lead initiatives and drive cross-functional projects, including working with Technical partners (gTech), APAC Go-to-Market leads and Global Products Leads, Marketing, Business Finance.
- Collaborate with Sales teams to ensure preparation of case studies is done consistently and scaled to other markets.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?