Strategic Deal Pricing and Monetization Principal, Public Sector
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Reston, VA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
Remote location(s): United States.
- 7 years of experience in developing and driving business, pricing strategy or financial analysis (e.g., Pricing, Product Management/Operations, Finance, Corporate Strategy, Business Planning) in tech environments.
- Experience working with sales/Go-To-Market teams.
- US Government Top Secret Security Clearance.
- Experience working with US Public Sector and/or IT infrastructure, cloud and digital transformations.
- Experience building partnerships and collaborate C-Suite level stakeholders, cross-functional/cross-regional teams.
- Ability to navigate ambiguity, support multiple projects, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, quantitative analysis, and communicating skills
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will have the primary responsibility of structuring constructs that meet customer needs, while driving GCP’s business, and ensuring risk mitigation and operational feasibility. You will understand the customers’ specific needs, optimizing the products and solutions to achieve engaged differentiation, and structuring commercial terms. You’ll work with cross-functional team's (e.g., across business, Product, Finance, business Operations) that will see through these partnerships from strategy to execution.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $169,000-$258,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop strategies and business constructs that help us address customers unique requirements and win agreements at the right price and at scale.
- Develop skill set (e.g., strategic thinking, problem- solving, analytics, product/industry), yet specialize in specific areas aligned to business priority or interests/strengths (e.g., specific products, industries, etc.)
- Engage executive leadership and customers to help drive decision making.
- Collaborate cross-functionally across Business Planning, Finance, Operations, Product areas to shape challenges (e.g., new business models, refine Go-To-Market/business strategy, policies, plays, field enablement, etc).
- Drive initiatives which improve team value dimensions at scale (e.g., business, velocity, risk mitigation, operational simplification, etc).
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?