Principal Security Architect
At Google, we have a vision of empowerment and equitable opportunity for all Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and commit to building reconciliation through Google’s technology, platforms and people and we welcome Indigenous applicants. Please see our Reconciliation Action Plan for more information.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Australia.
- 10 years of experience troubleshooting on-premises (e.g., Active Directory) and cloud-based infrastructures, including developing and implementing security controls for on-premises and cloud environments.
- Experience in delegated access controls, Active Directory and Cloud security controls, principles, and practices.
- Experience with Certificate Services (e.g., Active Directory Certificate Services).
- Experience in Group Policy Object(GPO) concepts, implementations and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of networking and network security concepts and technologies.
- Knowledge of authentication protocols.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be supporting clients as part of incident response remediation work streams. You will assess existing on-premises and/or cloud-based infrastructures. You will drive projects, communicate with clients, provide assistance with planning and implementing security hardening and infrastructure best-practices, and create and present high-quality deliverables.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Lead, coordinate, and conduct security assessments for both on-premises and cloud-based security infrastructures.
- Assist clients with designing and implementing architecture enhancements, security configurations, identity protections, and countermeasures to defend against threats and attacker techniques.
- Create and document detailed guides and tracking documents for clients to leverage as part of overall infrastructure enhancements.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences. Communicate strategies and roadmap initiatives to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
- Work with sales and regional Leadership teams to scope engagements, align resourcing, and ensure the execution of Mandiant consulting services.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?