Customer Engineer, Data Analytics
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a Technical Sales Engineer in Cloud Computing.
- Experience with Analytic Warehouse solutions and data movement from data stores into Analytic Warehouses using SQL/ETL tools.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in a cloud computing environment or in a customer-facing role, including working as a member of a professional services or systems engineering team.
- Experience with Big Data, PaaS, and IaaS technologies.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a technical pitch.
About the job
As a Customer Engineer, you will deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You will assist fellow sales team members by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You'll liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive outcomes for a strategic plan for accounts such as identifying customer needs, campaign or product implementation, optimization and troubleshooting, product adoption and expansion, and core account hygiene as a key contributor.
- Lead the identification of customer needs and translate their objectives into the right upsell solutions with foresight to help clients meet KPIs.
- Build new processes, procedures, methods, and tests from the ground up with foresight to anticipate and address future issues, with an approach that enables scaling.
- Influence multiple teams with similar objectives to drive sales strategy development and implementation, opportunity sizing, pitching, and deployment of solutions.
- Translate business needs into business and technical solutions.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?