Salesforce Application Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Certification in Salesforce Platform Developer I.
- 12 years of experience in configuration and custom development for Salesforce product areas.
- Experience with Salesforce product suite and Representational State Transfer (REST)/Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) APIs.
- Certification in Salesforce Platform Developer II.
- Experience with lightning web components and SalesforceDX.
- Knowledge of software implementation lifecycle (e.g., analyze, design, build, test, implement, support).
About the job
At Google, we work at lightning speed. So when things get in the way of progress, the Business Systems Integration team steps in to remove those roadblocks. The team identifies time-consuming internal processes and then builds solutions that are reliable and scalable enough to work within the size and scope of the company. You listen to and translate Googler needs into high-level technical specifications, design and develop recommended systems and consult with Google executives to ensure smooth implementation. Whether battling large system processes or leveraging our homegrown suite of Google products for Googlers themselves, you help Googlers work faster and more efficiently.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Partner with Engineering, Business, Privacy, Security, and Legal teams to enable and sustain critical business systems that support the Devices and Services product area.
- Design, develop, and sustain business critical applications, leveraging a broad spectrum of technologies, including the Salesforce platform.
- Work with teams to create an integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to support cross-functional use cases. Develop and support Salesforce applications using Apex and Lightning technologies.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners to help drive long-term system goals. Lead and manage the design, configuration and deployment of medium complexity CRM and other modules to support sales automation.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?