Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Consulting
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in customer-facing role interfacing with executive stakeholders, driving customer technical implementation, or transformation programs.
- Experience supporting customers in one of the following: cloud operations, technical support, escalation management, IT consulting.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese fluently.
- MBA or Master's degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, and experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers (e.g. Google Cloud Platform).
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Understanding of IT operations, launch and capacity planning, and product release management.
- Understanding of database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
About the job
Our Professional Services organization in Google Cloud delivers product and implementation expertise to our strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the implementation journey. Provide technical guidance and manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development. Lead across multiple workstreams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with stakeholders to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions to better understand business and technical needs.
- Plan for customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering and Site Reliability Engineering to ensure customer success during critical moments. Work with customers and Support to guide issues/escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and resources that help accelerate cloud adoption and support initiatives to scale through partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?