Senior Design Verification Engineer, Camera Image Signal Processor
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience verifying digital logic at RTL using Systemverilog for ASICs.
- Experience verifying digital systems using standard IP components/interconnects (e.g., microprocessor cores, hierarchical memory subsystems).
- Experience with object oriented programming.
- Master's degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Experience creating and using verification components and environments in a standard verification methodology such as UVM.
- Experience with verification techniques, System Verilog Assertions (SVA), and assertion-based verification.
- Experience with emulation of Camera ISP sub-system for verification.
- Experience with performance verification of ASICs and ASIC components.
- Experience with ASIC standard interfaces and memory system architecture.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Plan the verification of complex Camera Image Signal Processor (ISP) hardware IPs at Subsystem and full chip level by fully understanding the design specification and interacting with architecture and design engineers to identify important verification scenarios.
- Create and enhance constrained-random verification environments using System Verilog and UVM.
- Identify and write all types of coverage measures for stimulus and corner-cases.
- Debug tests with design engineers to deliver functionally correct design blocks.
- Close coverage measures to identify verification holes and to show progress towards tape-out.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?