Sourcing and Contracting Intelligence Manager, Devices and Services
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in commodity, supply chain management, or technical engineering service procurement.
- Experience with licensing and procurement of technical services, solutions, and software.
- Experience in the technology industry working within supplier or partnership management, sourcing, and product cycle management.
- 5 years of experience in commodity or supply chain management in the technology industry.
- 5 years of experience working with strategic sourcing and supplier management.
- Experience in design enablement related sourcing practices and agreement consultations.
- Experience with procuring engineering services.
- Experience with software or Intellectual Property (IP) licensing best known methods.
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices and Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices and Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Manage the sourcing and procurement of technical engineering services, equipment, and software and technology licensing.
- Manage many partnerships simultaneously across many categories. Oversee many agreements for different types of services.
- Develop procurement category strategies for various categories with defined plans for cost savings, risk assessment and mitigation, and roadmap planning agreements. Manage business agreements, supply chain management, and optimization.
- Manage external partnerships with an emphasis on terms and conditions. Act as an escalation point for critical procurement issues.
- Address all areas of global sourcing and supply chain management, including supplier performance.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?