Vendor Manager, Small/Medium Business, Google Cloud
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in account management, sales, or vendor operations.
- Experience in SMB or Inside business in a Cloud technology company.
- Experience managing executive stakeholders in a matrixed organization.
- Experience in Vendor management, with the ability to influence people to contribute to continuously improving operations, achieving key goals, and KPIs in a team environment.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud Platform and/or Google Workspace solutions.
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and project/program management capabilities, including the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will drive SMB business through extended workforce (vendor) teams. As the leader of this team, you will collaborate with regional SMB and partner teams to develop and execute our business go-to-market strategy. You will also undertake program management to develop business growth generation programs with our cross-functional partners in Marketing, Business Development, and improve our vendor operations in partnership with the cloud's Vendor Management Office (VMO).
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead the JAPAC SMB Google Cloud Platform(GCP) and Workspace vendor business team to achieve maximum growth and consistent performance by developing and enforcing business cadence and structure, while driving operational accuracy through business reviews.
- Manage ambitious business growth goals through vendor business teams focused on new customer acquisition and existing customer growth/promote. Manage forecasting and planning to hit annual and quarterly goals.
- Develop and implement innovative and scalable best practices for your teams, focusing on increasing business growth and business productivity.
- Define the strategy for the SMB GCP and Google Workspace vendor business team in close partnership with the cloud's Vendor Management Office (VMO).
- Identify growth projects and programs that can scale the business. Plan and execute programs, and work with cross-functional stakeholders in the broader Google Cloud organization.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?