Field Sales Representative, Greenfield Accounts, Google Cloud
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in technology related sales or business development, working directly with Enterprise Accounts or technology.
- 6 years of experience in developing partnerships, new businesses, or business development.
- 15 years of experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with large complex commercial and legal negotiations working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
About the job
As a Field Sales Representative, you will be working with our Enterprise Accounts to gain new customers and workloads across key segments and industries, and expand workloads with existing customers, to expand our Google Cloud Business in Mexico. You’ll be responsible for building relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a trusted business partner to deeply understand their unique company challenges and goals. You will promote the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with Enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Negotiate and manage the business cycle, often presenting to C-level executives.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners to optimize business results in territory and open up opportunities with Enterprise customers.
- Understand each customer’s technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?