Strategy and Operations Associate I, Fitbit
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Boulder, CO, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 year of experience in Sales Operations, Forecasting, Business Strategy, Planning, Consumer Retail or Consulting
- Experience in building analysis or data visualization via Tableau, Google slides, Google sheets or spreadsheet software
- Experience with Anaplan
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability to shape Supply and Demand Planning strategies in alignment with financial budgets and projections
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis into simple, structured frameworks with concrete action plans
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
The Devices and Services Business Organization Global Sales Operations Health team is responsible for the business planning and sales forecasting process from conception to end-of-life. You will execute on the number, the forecast, and the operational processes required to achieve sales efficiency and meet targets for Health (Fitbit) Segment. You will consolidate weekly, monthly, and annual demand forecasts, working closely with the regional teams to understand demand drivers and changes to forecasts.
Fitbit’s wide range of innovative products, including smartwatches, trackers, and a smart scale, help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration, and guidance to reach their health and fitness goals. Coupled with our leading software and Fitbit Premium, our immersive platform experience delivers personalized experiences, insights, and guidance to support our users’ health and wellness. Fitbit’s mission has always been to help make everyone in the world healthier and now, as part of Google we’ll be able to make health even more accessible to everyone.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $91,000-$131,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Perform large scale data analysis and modeling to identify Sell-out trends, Sell-In optimization, and maintaining right level of channel inventory as well as help drive efficiency opportunities across the Fitbit product area.
- Track and maintain key performance metrics across the Fitbit business.
- Consult and collaborate with regional demand planners, sales partner managers, sales operations, channel business managers, and Go-to-Market teams to generate cohesive and comprehensive overall forecast across Fitbit portfolio and ensuring the short term and long term time horizon makes sense.
- Help drive improvements to Sell-Out and Sell-In forecast accuracy by driving efficient and simplifying forecast processes across regions for the Fitbit segment.
- Support and implement successful Fitbit transition to new forecast process and tools.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?