Partner Sales Manager, Data and Analytics, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in sales or partner management.
- Experience working with and managing partners in implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience working with sales engineers and customers' leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Experience in Data and Analytics (e.g., Business Intelligence, Data Management, Big Data, Data Warehouse) services area, especially recruiting and developing cloud partners with a specialist focus.
- Experience working with cloud platforms in Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Experience managing partner businesses, by working through pipeline, business, and deployment cycles.
- Knowledge in the AI/ML space.
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Data and Analytics offerings, and an understanding of Data Analytics technology stack.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Lead select data partnerships across the Google Cloud portfolio and deliver measurable outcomes. Work with industry leaders in Google Cloud to formulate priorities that will determine recruiting and partner development focus.
- Execute strategies to incentivize data providers to offer their datasets on Google Cloud. Help partners leverage Google's technology/products to enhance their offerings and integrate with them.
- Be an advocate for Data Partnerships within Google Cloud, particularly in influencing product, engineering, marketing, and sales strategy.
- Engage with solution sales teams to showcase the power of data partnerships to prospective and existing customers.
- Perform industry research and analysis, remaining up-to-date on dataset trends and partner product/segment enhancements. Recruit, develop, and manage strategic data partnerships across industry verticals, including partner selection, development, negotiation, and launch.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?