Customer Engineer, Small/Medium Businesses, Looker, Google Cloud
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 2 years of experience in data analytics or data science client-facing roles (e.g., consulting/sales engineering).
- Experience in manipulating datasets (i.e., SQL), database, and using business intelligence tools.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese fluently.
- Experience in data analysis (e.g., SQL, python, R).
- Experience responding to functional and technical elements of Requests for Proposals (RFPs).
- Experience delivering technical presentations and live demonstrations.
- Experience with business intelligence tools in a physical model.
- Experience in data modeling and numerical analysis.
- Experience in Looker.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
In this role, you will be the technical advocate for prospects and customers. You will work closely to understand their needs and demonstrate how Looker can add value to their data workflows. You will partner closely with business counterparts to acquire new customers, expand relationships and cultivate business growth. You will help shape product roadmap based on the needs and requirements of the customers.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale.
- Develop customized presentations, demonstrations, and prototypes of software to articulate use cases and value to the customer.
- Participate in promoting the value of Looker products using multiple channels, including presentation, live online and in-person product demonstrations.
- Manage technical proof-of-concepts, ensuring that prospects are engaging with the product.
- Articulate and educate on technical and architectural concepts to a variety of audiences, including developers, architects, and IT professionals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?