Technical Account Advisor, Google Cloud (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience troubleshooting issues and advocating for customer needs, or delivering technical support through various channels.
- Experience with information technologies such as HTTP/HTML, operating systems, data warehousing, or networking.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- MBA or graduate degree in Management, Technical or Engineering field, and 4 years of experience in a customer-facing role.
- Certification in Google Cloud or other cloud industry certifications.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience collaborating across business units internally and at large enterprises.
- Knowledge in one of the following areas such as IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems and content delivery networks.
About the job
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by ensuring an exceptional support and services experience. Provide technical guidance while managing timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation goals to enable customer teams to embrace Google Cloud technologies.
- Own escalation management, the overall support, and services relationship through regular support experience and operational health reviews. Ensure tracking key operational metrics while identifying and remediating any difficulties.
- Orchestrate quarterly service reviews to review best practices, key customer growth, and health metrics that help accelerate cloud adoption.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome technical challenges and maintain customer momentum.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?