CPU Design Verification Lead, Silicon, Devices and Services
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mountain View, CA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Poughkeepsie, NY, USA.
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in industry design verification.
- Experience with functional verification and performance validation of modern mobile processors, microarchitecture, and related technologies.
- Experience leading a functional verification team for ARM or X86 compliant processor-based products.
- 18 years of industry experience.
- Knowledge of general purpose operating systems such as Linux and Android.
- Deep understanding of ARM Instruction Set Architecture.
About the job
In this role, you will lead a functional verification team for the next generation CPU. You will collaborate with design, performance, and architecture teams and work to ensure delivery of production quality CPU designs. The infrastructure will include unit, multi-unit, core, and subsystem level verification environments.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $216,000-$317,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Lead the Design Verification team focused on building the next generation CPU, by building functional verification infrastructure for directed and randomized diagnostic codes.
- Influence diagnostic code repositories and verification infrastructure that sufficiently enable production quality CPU’s.
- Assist with performance validation for both pre-silicon and post-silicon.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?