Technical Program Manager, Cellular System Validation
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in program management working with cross-functional teams
- 5 years of experience in mobile phone testing of 5G/4G technologies
- Experience in 5G/4G log analysis and debug issues from field tests
- Experience in 5G R15/R16 carrier requirements, driving cellular field testing projects across multiple product areas and distributed sites, with competing resources and priorities
- Expert domain knowledge in 5G/4G to drive field functional/performance and Carrier test
- Background 5G (FR2/FR1)/4G Modem/Telephony
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices and Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices and Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Lead and manage cellular system validation for field test activity in various markets across Singapore.
- Analyze the 5G/4G logs from field test in Singapore and identify keys issues, and work with test and software teams to resolve it.
- Summarize the 5G R15/R16 carrier features, analyze data, and manage bug reporting to drive and secure the Pixel modem quality, from modem and telephony perspective.
- Exercise technical judgment to keep goals for programs, projects, and products attainable within a given timeline, while communicating with stakeholders clearly.
- Identify opportunities for field automation and manage development of field automation tools and processes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?