ASIC Design Verification Manager, Machine Learning
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in leading functional verification for IPs and SoCs.
- 5 years of experience in people management, with the ability to build excellent and motivated teams.
- Experience leading design verification of an SoC or large ASICs.
- Experience leading design verification of complex IPs, successfully delivered to many SoCs.
- Experience in collaborating effectively across organizations to build relationships and import/export ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal.
- Technical expertise in different verification techniques and methodologies including formal, GLS, UPF based Power simulations, UVM and C based testing, etc. to achieve bug-free Silicon in complex SoCs.
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
Pulling on your technical and leadership expertise, you lead end-to-end research projects in multiple areas of expertise across data center facilities and manage a team of direct reports working on equipment installation, troubleshooting and debugging.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Be the primary point of contact for IP and SoC functional verification for cross-functional teams.
- Participate with Architecture, Design, and Software teams in defining the overall verification strategy of our SoCs.
- Set the objective and own verification methodology for multiple chips.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?