Sales Specialist, Looker, Small/Medium Businesses, Google Cloud
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a SaaS, full-cycle, and goal-carrying sales role.
- Experience in conveying technical principles using a consulting approach.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently.
- Experience meeting and exceeding business goals in the technology industry with SaaS, PaaS or IaaS products.
- Knowledge of Cloud Data Analytics stack (e.g., Hadoop/Spark Data Lakes, SQL Data Warehouses, Data Streaming, ETL, Data Governance, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics, OLAP, Data Science Framework, BigQuery, Looker, etc.).
- Ability to translate business insights into technology at C-level and act as a thought leader in data analytics topics.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage the entire business process, including web-based product demonstrations, account management, generating goals, and facilitating agreements.
- Work towards strategic goals while prioritizing an excellent experience for our customers.
- Generate demand with prospective and existing customers via video conferencing and phone to identify, qualify, and close opportunities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?