Franchisee Sales Manager, Hardware Partnerships (Japanese, English)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in sales management, business development, or partner management in retail, consumer packaged goods, carrier, or consumer electronics companies.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently.
- Experience with promoting in carrier retail environments.
- Experience with project management, delivering large-scale and/or multiple projects in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent partner management/negotiation skills with the ability to manage co-marketing programs.
- Experience working with partners and Google legal teams and systems to negotiate, renew, and execute agreements with key partners.
- Excellent problem-solving and detail-oriented skills, with the ability to clarify and summarize issues.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact with partners and Google executive management.
About the job
Google's line of products and services to our clients never stops growing. The Partnerships Development team is responsible for seeking and exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Equipped with your business acumen and extensive product knowledge, you are right on the front line of interacting with our partners, and helping them find ways to grow using Google's newest product offerings. Your knowledge of relevant verticals and relationships with key industry players will help shape our great applications and content for products such as YouTube, Google TV and Commerce.
In this role, you will drive business across third party retail and supporting channels (i.e contact center, physical retail) through driving the consumer journey in a unified and seamless customer experience across all possible touch points.
The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Google Nest Thermostat, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
- Develop and deliver sales and go-to-market plans on agreed metrics for franchisee channel.
- Develop and deliver monthly and weekly reporting on all aspects of franchisee performance. Develop and maintain competitive analysis and market insights.
- Drive and evaluate Return on Investment (ROI) of promotional and new business opportunities and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of business issues with partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Lead discussions for promoting opportunities and program feature enhancements with C-level executives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?