Vendor Operations Manager (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Mexico.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Business, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience with supply chain management, including inventory management.
- Experience with program management in engineering productivity.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience in L6 and L10 integration from an engineering or manufacturing perspective.
- Experience in operations regards to general assembly and automation technologies.
- Experience to deliver results through cross-functional interaction with internal and external teams.
- Ability to influence cross-functionally with excellent verbal/written communication and discussing agreements skills.
- Excellent aptitude and presentation skills, with the ability to operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving, and collaborative environment.
- Ability to travel internationally as needed.
About the job
In this highly cross-functional role, you will be responsible for end-to-end L6 to L10 ML operations in Mexico. You will work on ML Products to enable support for users and creators across channels. You'll be apart of this constantly evolving product suite to ensure that user feedback flows to the stakeholders/Product team and fuels innovation. You will advocate for our users and problem-solve with the internal teams. You'll process suggestions, bugs, abuse, and other product information to ensure we are constantly improving the user experience.
Additonally, you will have end-to-end accountability of vendor performance for which includes, but not limited to overseeing staffing, SLA adherence, quality performance, and other operations metrics. You will be establishing the operation at one or more sites and partner with stakeholders, cross-functional teams, and suppliers to make it a success. This role includes overall management responsibility for provisioning and enabling the Vendors to operate as outlined in the Statement of Work (SOW).
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Be accountable for flawless operations by managing overall vendor performance in region.
- Develop and maintain the overall regional workflow strategy, identify and mitigate risk from a delivery standpoint, and ensure compliance with all internal policies and procedures.
- Perform efficient and effective escalation management in line with the established policies and procedures. Partner with cross-functional teams locally and globally to drive continuous vertical and horizontal improvements at scale.
- Lead and deliver regular business reviews with key stakeholders and vendor relationship management activities.
- Contribute to and in some cases drive global initiatives by defining and realizing overall operations strategy, work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?