Field Sales Representative, Industry Specialist, Financial Services
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Chicago, IL, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in quota-carrying software sales and account management at an enterprise business-to-business (B2B) software company, promoting enterprise accounts.
- Experience in sales in the healthcare, financial, and life science industry.
- Experience in engaging with accounts in promoting a portfolio of products at C-level.
- 5 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools or applications software.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to influence decisions at the executive level.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers, and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build and deepen executive relationships with enterprise customers and bring to Google your mature C-level relationships to help us grow into new organizations. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, working collaboratively with customer engineers, and Google partners to maximize business results in territory.
- Negotiate and manage entire business cycles, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?