Product Manager, Fitbit Devices
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or product related technical role.
- Experience shipping consumer devices with a focus on hardware including on-device software or mobile applications as part of the end-to-end experience.
- Experience partnering with sales, go-to-market or marketing for products to consumers.
- Advanced degree in a technology or business related field.
- Experience shipping consumer wearables technology.
- Experience collaborating with Engineering and Design teams to drive product definition.
- Excellent presentation and written/verbal communication skills.
About the job
- Lead product and roadmap for one of Fitbit’s devices (e.g., trackers) health and fitness wearable.
- Drive hardware subsystems and software requirements needed for wearable.
- Drive key journeys and device experience requirements for innovation and realization of our company mission.
- Work with Hardware, Software, Firmware, Industrial Design, Operations, and Quality teams to define products and on-device experiences. Partner with Marketing, Sales, Go-To-Market teams to ensure business success.
- Provide insights into industry and technology trends. Utilize analysis, market research and users need to synthesize a product strategy and roadmap across multiple years.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.