Industry Manager, Real Estate, Large Customer Sales
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in advertising sales, marketing, consulting, or media.
- Ability to speak and write in Japanese and English fluently.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in Real Estate industry.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Industry Manager, you will use vertical, product, market, and Google knowledge to plan for and capture business from advertisers. You will develop plans for approaching clients, build client networks and relationships, and identify client needs, required tools, and practices. You will also develop Google and industry knowledge and presentations to promote Google products and solutions to clients.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Grow Google’s partner agencies and real estate and B2B clients' business base. Define sub-pod portfolio strategy and identify client transformational opportunities that allow Google to engage new business.
- Establish and grow C-level relationships. Create transformational goals for each customer, follow up on client feedback, and adjust the plan accordingly.
- Analyze data, trends, and client performance, develop strategic plans, and prepare and conduct pitches and consultative presentations.
- Contribute strategically to the growth and direction of Google’s products and services.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?