Agency Business Lead
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of industry experience in agency management, media sales or brand building.
- Agency experience with knowledge of how and where decisions are made.
- Knowledge of business performance.
- Ability to take initiative and deliver value.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Agency Business Lead, you will work with the media agencies in Indonesia. You'll develop and maintain executive relationships, designing and implementing partnership initiatives, managing a team of agency leads as well as delivering to the Indonesia business plan. You'll be responsible for Google's Indonesia agency business delivering impact through strategic analysis, business planning, executive client management, and execution of key initiatives. You will develop deep collaborative relationships with clients to become their premier trusted business partner.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Set the overall business strategy, business growth goals, and product adoption goals for agencies in Indonesia.
- Manage execution of key business growth initiatives, securing support from internal stakeholders at regional and local levels to ensure maximum adoption and impact.
- Provide guidance and expertise to Sales teams on the dynamics, trends, opportunities, and challenges working with agency partners.
- Identify and execute unique business partnership opportunities.
- Hire, train, mentor, and manage agency leaders.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?