Planning and Fulfillment Manager, Custom Silicon Operations
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Finance, Business, a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in supply chain, fulfillment, or procurement for SoCs or semiconductor manufacturing
- MBA or equivalent practical experience
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Oversee fulfillment operations for custom silicon, including order processing, payment, inventory management, lot tracing, fulfillment, order tracking, quality control, shipping preparation, and related functions. Be responsible for fulfillment of internal customer programs forecast and safety stock replenishment for New Product Introduction (NPI).
- Plan and release feasible plans to manufacturing partners fulfilling demand and loading policy. Monitor and control supply deviation.
- Manage commodities by creating predictive analysis techniques and providing business insights through data analytics.
- Convert manufacturing and business requirements into actionable strategies and tactics as they relate to inventory health/optimization, streamlined/reliable services and logistics, and supplier delivery performance, expediting delivery and prioritization.
- Generate, manage, and reconcile forecasts and schedules, and monitor the acquisition of materials in support of ramping factories, sustaining factories, and dispositioning materials for end-of-life factories.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?