Program Manager, Responsible Sourcing, Technical Infrastructure (English, Mandarin)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 10 years of experience in program management.
- Experience in conducting social responsibility audits.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin fluently.
- Certification in Six Sigma Black Belt, Certified Quality Manager (CQM).
- Experience as an auditor in Electronic Industry Citizenship Coalition (EICC)/Responsible Business Alliance (RBA).
- Experience with ISO/Standards compliance: 9001, 13485, 14001, 18001, R2 and SO 9001/14001 site gap audits.
- Experience working with third-party audit firms.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Behind everything our users see online is the architecture built by the Technical Infrastructure team to keep it running. From developing and maintaining our data centers to building the next generation of Google platforms, we make Google's product portfolio possible. We're proud to be our engineers' engineers and love voiding warranties by taking things apart so we can rebuild them. We keep our networks up and running, ensuring our users have the best and fastest experience possible.
- Perform social responsibility audits.
- Guide Google on APAC labor laws and RBA audit systems and processes.
- Serve as subject matter expert to support identified gaps and risks with third-party audit firms.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?