Industry Manager, Finance (English, Japanese)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in account management, sales, or marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Japanese fluently.
- 3 years of experience with Google Ads and experience in online ad sales or similar
- Experience in a specific vertical industry.
- Ability to deliver results and show dedication to client services.
- Detailed-oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent leadership, organization, communication, and teamwork skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Deliver full pieces from the team's strategic plan for managed accounts.
- Develop and pitch opportunities for clients (e.g., campaigns, MTMs, Account Manager).
- Leverage all available resources including Optimization, Marketing, and Technical Support. Identify opportunities to increase advertiser performance and investment.
- Build effective relationships with customers and educate them on new product features.
- Learn and work with Google's ongoing development of advertiser products to maximize client campaign results.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?