Delivery Executive, Public Sector
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: New York, USA.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 15 years of experience delivering digital transformation projects to global organizations
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience leading cloud-based transformation programs
- Experience leading software development solutions
- Experience working with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud and broader enterprise technology transformation space
- Experience collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions
- Experience with programs pertaining to data and analytics systems/implementations
About the job
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $158,000-$243,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Articulate and enable the path to digital transformation, technology adoption, and cloud transformation for strategic pursuits including workload prioritization, organizational and cultural readiness, capability adoption, and goal clarification.
- Maintain key accountability into customer at board/executive-level to ensure program realizes financial benefits, business objectives, and transformational outcomes.
- Define the overall governance model and services delivery plan for the account and establish a cadence to manage the ongoing delivery of the plan.
- Lead the delivery of multi-functional, large-scale Google Cloud transformation projects where Google is prioritized, as well as manage a partner ecosystem (product and services).
- Manage the risks, issues, and actions for the account(s) and regularly track them to meet the expected outcomes and timelines, building mitigation plans as the program evolves.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?