Product Strategy and Operations Lead, Cloud Security
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Sunnyvale, CA, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in Product Management, Engineering, Operations, Management Consulting, Corporate Development, or Finance/Investment Banking/Venture Capital.
- Experience in a product or technical role in infrastructure, cloud, or enterprise/business-to-business.
- Experience in small or large-scale projects of strategic initiatives.
- Ability to create effective relationships, influence, and collaborate internally and externally at all organizational levels.
- Effective strategic and analytical capabilities, with the ability to collaborate well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation, problem-solving, and business judgment skills.
About the job
As the Product Strategy and Operations Lead, you will help Cloud Security leaders make data-informed decisions, establish team processes, and build the infrastructure for a growing organization. You will develop close partnerships with Cloud Security leadership, defining the team's priorities, setting the operating cadence, and owning strategic projects from end-to-end.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $136,000-$203,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Partner with Product, Engineering, and Go-To-Market leadership to answer critical, strategic questions.
- Build strategic narratives, informing the business on new directions the Cloud Security Product, Engineering, and Go-To-Market teams should take based on your analysis.
- Identify growth opportunities and pursue these opportunities in partnership with function leaders.
- Lead the operational cadence of the business. Drive planning across prioritized initiatives, define and track key product and business success metrics/KPIs, and lead monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Create operational processes and practices that drive efficiencies for the leader, leadership team, and organization.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?