Global Solution Partner Development Manager, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, other technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience serving in business development or customer or partner-facing roles relating to public cloud service.
- Experience taking new products and solutions to market, and developing and driving go-to-market (GTM) offerings with partners.
- Experience supporting partners in the creation of GTM offerings based on sales strategy and tracking effectiveness.
- Experience in developing GTM offerings based on industry and regional requirements.
- Experience in launching and landing GTM offerings to customers and tracking new business.
- Experience in delivering on large cloud goals.
- Experience in conducting partner executive briefings.
- Solid understanding of competitor offerings and excellent communication skills.
About the job
As the Global Solution Partner Development Manager for Apps, Infra, and Security, you will facilitate C-level relationships with partners, showcase Google’s technology solutions, guide our partners in developing their service offerings, and work closely with Google Cloud solution sales and engineering teams.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Help partners grow their business on Google Cloud in identified Solution Areas with the aim of serving as their trusted advisor for both pre-sales and post-sales customer engagements.
- Lead the lifecycle of go-to-market offering creation through business case, planning and governance, business value, solution differentiation, and business generation modeling.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.