Product Strategy and Operations Manager, Go-To-Market (Fixed-Term Contract)
Applicants must have a right to work in Australia as Google is currently unable to sponsor a visa for this position.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in a project management role.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience structuring and implementing initiatives with Sales teams.
- Experience in product, digital, and/or sales role.
- Ability to lead complex strategic and operational initiatives with increasing levels of responsibility.
- Ability to work on complex, ambiguous topics and create simple, compelling narratives for different audiences.
- Ability to translate data and trends into strategies and messaging.
- Excellent communication, networking, and influencing skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
In this role, you will support the Media Sales Specialist Director and their team in developing Go-To-Market product strategies, drive operational excellence around deployment processes, and enable sales capability development through training and tools. You will work across all areas of the Media Sales Specialist team to identify Performance, Display, Video, Creative, Insights, and Analytics.
The Go-to-Market Operations (GtM) team ensures Google's complex and ever-evolving Ads business runs smoothly. We are instrumental in setting go-to-market strategy, and ensuring flawless execution and operations against the strategy. We have teams embedded in each of the major Ads business areas as well as global teams that work across the business areas. Team members are analytical and strategic, with a pragmatic sense of how to get things done.
- Work closely and support the Media Sales Specialists leadership team and Vertical teams to develop core strategic business planning processes (e.g., product priorities, resource allocation, operating models, etc.).
- Develop assessments and identify insights on opportunities.
- Partner with local in-market specialists across all product types and APAC Go-To-Market Product Leads to develop product needs and navigate regional and global priorities/best practice recommendations.
- Partner with Specialist teams to recommend, develop and operationalize solution strategies/Go-To-Market approach (e.g., segmentation, coverage models, lead lists, operational excellence, etc.).
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?