Silicon Technical Lead, Performance Dashboard
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Xindian District, New Taipei City, Taiwan; Banqiao District, New Taipei City, Taiwan 220.
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in SoC power and performance dashboard or project management system
- Experience in UI Jank frame analysis
- Experience in front-end development, with a strong focus on data visualization and dashboard design
- Experience with data pipeline automation, data parsing, and data storage technologies
- Experience in mobile SoC benchmark, or application launch time, or thermal sustained performance
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to break down complex problems into manageable tasks
About the job
Our computational challenges are so big, complex and unique we can't just purchase off-the-shelf hardware, we've got to make it ourselves. Your team designs and builds the hardware, software and networking technologies that power all of Google's services. As a Hardware Engineer, you design and build the systems that are the heart of the world's largest and most powerful computing infrastructure. You develop from the lowest levels of circuit design to large system design and see those systems all the way through to high volume manufacturing. Your work has the potential to shape the machinery that goes into our cutting-edge data centers affecting millions of Google users.
As a Silicon Technical Lead, you will collaborate with software and hardware architects to characterize the important computing workloads. You will analyze workloads by developing and building new tools and methodologies, and discovering opportunities for pre-silicon architecture optimization. You will use simulation, emulation, and device profiling to build analysis of important workloads. As part of this work, you will participate in the development of technology in compute, media, fabric, memory, and filing associated patents.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Design, improve, and maintain a user-friendly dashboard to timely update SoC performance and power status for marketing, product management, and engineer teams.
- Build a robust, automated, low latency, high throughput pipeline to collect, parse, and generate reports from various sources, ensuring scalability, correctness, and reliability
- Identify performance bottlenecks and energy efficiency, for existing product improvement or proposal to next generation products.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.