Technical Program Manager II, Mobile, Pixel
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience with consumer electronics development.
- 2 years of experience managing projects.
- Experience working with mobile technologies and/or software hardware integration (operating systems, applications, frameworks or devices).
- 2 years of experience managing cross-functional and/or cross-team projects.
- Experience in mobile phone testing of 5G/4G technologies.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Technical Program Manager at Google, you’ll use your technical expertise to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish. You’ll work with stakeholders to plan requirements, identify risks, manage project schedules, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. You're equally comfortable explaining your team's analyses and recommendations to executives as you are discussing the technical tradeoffs in product development with engineers.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
- Collaborate with team members and stakeholders to understand or identify defined work problems and program goals, obtain prioritized deliverables, and discuss program impact.
- Prioritize program goals, understand and translate other stakeholders’ needs into program goals and prioritized deliverables with minimal assistance, and contribute to decisions on prioritizing goals and deliverables.
- Define the scope of projects and develop, execute, and/or manage project plans for supported program(s).
- Review key metrics pertaining to a program, monitor potential metric deviations, and define corrective actions for critical deviations.
- Identify, communicate, and collaborate with relevant stakeholders within one or more teams to drive impact and work toward mutual goals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?