Image Signal Processor Modeling Engineer, Silicon
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience programming (C/C++, Python) in industry or research.
- Experience in image and signal processing on chip products.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in SoC development environment.
- Experience in reference model development.
- Knowledge of image, video and computer vision processing algorithms.
- Proficiency in C or C++ or Python programming.
About the job
In this role, you will help develop c-model architecture for Image Signal Processor (ISP). You will create and maintain a software environment for reference ISP c-models, and develop a system model that expands the team to work across organizations for ISP integration. You will work with ISP architects, implementation designers, verification engineers, and software engineers, providing bit-accurate system c-models and specifications.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
- Create and maintain software architecture for next generation ISP system.
- Implement, model, analyze, and test ISP algorithm pipeline.
- Develop a software environment for ISP system development and simulation.
- Support delivery of ISP c-models for implementation, verification, and SoC system.
- Integrate the ISP c-models into a tuning and pre-silicon software environment.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?