Engagement Manager, Google Cloud Professional Services
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience in customer-facing roles while interfacing with executive stakeholders and managing/delivering IT technical implementations, transformation programs, or other initiatives.
- Experience supporting customers in cloud operations, IT consulting, or program management organizations.
- Experience in value consulting, proposal development, and execution with public cloud providers like the Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience collaborating with channel partners and systems integrators to deliver and manage implementation of solutions.
- Ability to present information to clients, partner executives, and colleagues in a clear manner.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently.
- Excellent written communication, project management, and stakeholder management skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
The Professional Services Organization (PSO) in Google Cloud delivers product, strategy, and implementation to strategic customers to help them get the most out of their Google Cloud investments.
As an Engagement Manager (EM), you will lead the business development of Professional Services engagements with customers to help drive the adoption of Google Cloud. You will regularly engage with a variety of stakeholder groups, including executives of large enterprises and a cross-functional and geographically dispersed team within Google to help gather requirements, scope engagements, plan, and deliver service offerings to accelerate the cloud adoption journey. You will also travel approximately 30% of the time as needed.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Accelerate customer adoption of Google Cloud by leading the development of the implementation strategy for Google Cloud Platform (GCP) customers.
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Engineering to capture customer requirements, develop a service strategy for individual accounts, and act as the point of contact for services sales with the sales team.
- Collaborate with PSO Consultants to determine project goals, define success criteria, and create Statements of Work (SOWs) for customer related projects.
- Coordinate with PSO Consultants and other stakeholders to develop staffing, project plans, and schedules, as well as work with external GCP delivery partners as needed.
- Maintain project level oversight and manage exceptions related to timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?