Partner Engineer, YouTube Shopping (English, Korean)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Data Analysis, Coding, Engineering, and SQL queries in a client-facing role.
- Ability to speak and write in Korean and English fluently.
- Experience working in E-Commerce ecosystem (i.e., inventory, payments, and analytics).
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment.
- Ability to communicate with business and technical stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational, prioritization, collaboration, communication, creative thinking, and problem solving skills.
About the job
As a Partner Engineer, you will be responsible for driving partner success and enabling business growth through strategic partnerships and scaled operations. You will develop a deep understanding of the YouTube Shopping stack, engage with strategic partners in Korea (e.g., e-commerce platforms, marketplaces), and identify technical integration paths. You will manage direct technical engagement for strategic partners and design operational frameworks to support expansion at scale.
In this role, you will also play a critical role in shaping the product roadmap by channeling partner feedback to product teams and enabling product-market fit for Live Shopping in Korea.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun — and we do it all together.
- Build a thorough understanding of YouTube Shopping, Google Commerce and E-commerce Analytics. Identify and drive growth opportunities in close collaboration with product and business teams.
- Build an understanding of business context and internal engineering platforms to help shape partnership and product strategy, and drive business growth.
- Guarantee the technical aspects of a partner’s integration (new and ongoing) by providing the necessary documentation and technical guidance.
- Collaborate with various product teams on feature request prioritization as well as long-term product roadmap.
- Drive operational excellence by creating a scalable model for enterprise developer engagement and developer relationships. Review technical terms of partner agreements to ensure that YouTube can deliver what is committed based on our existing product features.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?