Strategy and Operations Lead, gTech Customer Experience
- 5 years of experience analyzing and translating data into insights, and presenting results of analysis across multiple levels of the organization.
- Experience in project or program management, process improvements, and business analysis.
- Experience in stakeholder management, initiatives, and operations.
- MBA or advanced degree in a management, technical, or engineering field.
- Experience in strategy development and execution, structuring and executing complex analyses to support strategy in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment.
- Experience in customer operations or knowledge of the customer service industry.
- Excellent leadership, project management, problem-solving, and communication skills.
About the job
The Business Strategy & Operations organization provides business critical insights using analytics, ensures cross functional alignment of goals and execution, and helps teams drive strategic partnerships and new initiatives forward. We stay focused on aligning the highest-level company priorities with effective day-to-day operations, and help evolve early stage ideas into future-growth initiatives.
As a Strategy and Operations Lead, you will solve complex and interesting operations problems to help design the change and deliver the impact. You will engage with executive leaders to run smooth operations and manage strategic initiatives to advance the business towards its goals.
In this role, you'll enable the success of gTech Customer Experience's operational teams by driving strategy, developing data insights, and crafting communications to guide business decisions. You'll provide critical insights using analytics, ensure cross-functional alignment of goals and execution, and help teams develop strategic partnerships and initiatives.
- Structure and implement operational and strategic initiatives by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses, developing final recommendations, and implementing, analyzing results, and iterating.
- Work with executive leadership to drive strategic and operational analysis and insights.
- Enable critical business decision making by working with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Lead the team from gathering data and conducting business analysis, to identifying solutions, with effective project communication and management.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?