Sales Specialist, Mandiant
- Experience with security and networking technologies.
- Experience providing forecasting to a Reporting Manager.
- Experience promoting solutions in the computer networking and security space.
- Experience in sales with enterprise and government customers in Kuwait or Jordan.
- MBA, Master's degree in a technical field, or equivalent practical experience in a technical field.
- Ability to create presentations and lead customer discussions.
- Ability to develop relationships and work extensively at the executive level.
About the job
In this role, you will focus on the Abu-Dhabi Market.
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Be responsible for business opportunities for Mandiant solutions within a defined list of accounts.
- Assess opportunities, develop account plans, conduct agreement discussions, and manage the assigned enterprise accounts.
- Leverage and partner with the Channel Sales team on business generation, account planning, and new account development and expanding existing accounts.
- Promote the entire Mandiant product line and represent Mandiant’s full suite of products and services to influence customers and assist them in applying the products/services to their needs.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?