Program Manager, Google Store
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program or project management, E-commerce, digital content management.
- Experience with business process transformation, managing cross-functional or cross-team projects.
- Experience with merchandising promotions and Stock Keeping Unit (SKU)/Catalog management.
- Experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., Adobe, Contentful).
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
Google is an engineering company at heart. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to take on some of technology's greatest challenges and make an impact on users around the world. At Google, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Google Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, social to local, Google engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Plan, track and manage operational expenses across the Operations team, which includes forecasting a budget, tracking actuals.
- Lead and execute Quality assurance (QA) testing.
- Partner with Product Management to ensure delivery of key features that improve team workflow.
- Create and maintain documentation of workflow to drive process improvements.
- Gather, share and analyze data on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?