Product Support Manager, gTech Users and Products
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Boulder, CO, USA; Pittsburgh, PA, USA; Mountain View, CA, USA; Atlanta, GA, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in product management and user support.
- Experience troubleshooting, including re-engineering processes, innovating service models.
- Ability to be data-driven and translate data and trends into powerful insights.
- Strong project management ability with a high tolerance for ambiguity.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, along with people management and problem skills.
About the job
At gTech’s Users and Products team (gUP), our mission is to help users get the most out of Google. We represent Google's users and many of our partners globally, sharing insights with the larger Google organization to enable exceptional customer and product experiences.
gUP builds innovative solutions that take user experience and engagement with Google to the next level, supporting users across products, countries, cultures, incomes, and identities. We advocate for users through partnerships with product areas at Google (and some Alphabet businesses), supporting Google’s consumer products ecosystem and enabling numerous launches for Google’s consumer products each year.
Google creates products and services that make the world a better place, and gTech’s role is to help bring them to life. Our teams of trusted advisors support customers globally. Our solutions are rooted in our technical skill, product expertise, and a thorough understanding of our customers’ complex needs. Whether the answer is a bespoke solution to solve a unique problem, or a new tool that can scale across Google, everything we do aims to ensure our customers benefit from the full potential of Google products.
To learn more about gTech, check out our video.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $102,000-$151,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Maintain a pulse on user feedback, provide prompt and proper resolution of technical challenges, and provide meaningful feedback to product teams to improve the user experience.
- Own all insights reporting and drive recommendations for higher actionability on top user issues and feedback reports.
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders (Engineering, Product Management, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, UXR) to support product launches globally and provide operational expertise to scale support.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve support experience for users.
- Lead strategic programs around integration of user voice across cross-functional teams, integration of insights throughout product development lifecycle. Maintain partnership with key Product and cross-functional decision makers (including UXR).
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?