Vendor Solutions Consultant, Compliance Program Management, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
For Mexico applicants: Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Buenos Aires, Argentina; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, risk operations, or vendor risk management.
- Experience in developing process maps, risk mitigation frameworks, business modeling, management reporting, and operational metrics.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- MBA or advanced degree in Compliance/Risk Management, Legal, Financial, or a related field.
- 2 years of experience in a risk management role at a large corporation or in a strategic advisory role.
- Ability to engineer risk mitigation and operational processes, and enable change management.
- Ability to understand data sources, maintain data accuracy, and hygiene.
- Excellent business judgment and problem-solving skills, with the ability to formulate hypotheses, design tests, and use problem-solving techniques to evaluate solutions.
About the job
The Google Cloud Vendor Management Organization (VMO) manages the extended workforce needs across Google Cloud, including extended workforce strategy, vendor partner selection, governance/operations, and delivery management.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Identify, document, and manage risks across extended workforce lifecycles, implementing risk mitigation strategies around co-employment, access, kob functions, roaming, business continuity, return-to-office, etc.
- Develop communication plans to operationalize extended workforce policies globally, while measuring and monitoring effectiveness of risk and compliance projects.
- Collaborate and manage relationships, and drive alignment with a broad range of Partner teams for risk and compliance projects.
- Mange requirements from Vendor Management Office (VMO) key stakeholders, identifying and documenting current pain points/opportunities, and developing process maps for current and future state.
- Interact with global vendors and collaborate with cross-functional business teams across Google Cloud Support, Sales, and Engineering.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?