AI Consultant, Google Cloud Consulting
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in project management and delivering technical solutions.
- Experience in technical client service or consulting.
- Experience with machine learning, recommendation systems, natural language processing, computer vision, pattern recognition, or artificial intelligence.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in systems design with the ability to architect and explain data analytics pipelines and data flows.
- Experience in a statistical programming language like R or Python and applied machine learning techniques (e.g., dimensionality reduction strategies, classification, and natural language processing frameworks).
- Experience in designing and deploying with one of the following technologies: TensorFlow, Spark ML, CNTK, Torch, Caffe, Scikit-learn.
- Excellent communication, writing, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As an AI Consultant, you will work directly with Google’s strategic customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses using AI/ML technologies. You will help customers to develop, deploy, and manage custom AI solutions in production using Google Cloud technologies. You will provide technical project management, consulting, and technical aptitude to customer engagements while working with client executives and key technical leaders to deploy solutions.
You will also work with key Google partners to scope engagements, manage programs, deliver consulting services, and provide technical guidance and best practice expertise.
In this role, you will travel approximately 30% of the time for client engagements.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to scope, manage, and deliver successful implementations of cloud solutions, becoming a trusted advisor to decision makers throughout the engagement.
- Work with internal specialists and Product and Engineering teams to package best practices and lessons learned into thought leadership, methodologies, and published assets.
- Interact with Sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for successful client outcomes.
- Propose solution architectures and manage the deployment of cloud-based machine learning solutions according to customer requirements and implementation best practices.
- Advocate for customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive new feature development based on your field experience.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?