Account Manager, Consumer Packaged Goods (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in digital advertising sales, customer support, account management, marketing, marketing program management, or consulting.
- Experience building and maintaining client relationships.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience operating and working with performance Google products (e.g., Google Ads, Analytics, etc.).
- Experience working with the Food and Beverage industry.
- Ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over the telephone to high-end prospects.
- Ability to take initiative and work well in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Account Manager, you will use your understanding of the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) sector to advocate for digital marketing, and drive engagement with industry, advertising, and media agency partners. You will consult and partner with our key clients and prospects to help them grow their businesses using Google solutions.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Drive creation of campaign proposals for customers by translating customer objectives into Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and selecting Google ad solutions based on KPIs and work with internal stakeholders to conduct research and learn.
- Craft and deliver solutions through internal and external data analysis within cross-functional teams for the customers to achieve their business objectives and drive revenue growth for Google.
- Execute and optimize campaigns according to customer KPI's in order to promote long-term growth and support relevant stakeholders to help optimize campaign performance.
- Partner with customers and help drive customer relationships in order to work towards mutual business objectives.
- Support identification of revenue growth opportunities within the market and customer. Work with internal stakeholders to determine and drive revenue growth, potential opportunities, and marketing efficiency.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?