Customer Onboarding Strategist, Google Customer Solutions (English, Hindi)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 4 years of experience in a customer-facing role, including consultative sales
- Experience in sales, media account management or the advertising industry
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hindi fluently
- 4 years of experience working in a digital agency, with a Google product focus
- 4 years of experience in the TV or media industry
- 2 years of experience in sales or Business Developmemt in FMCG or Consumer Technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak and write in any southern India language - Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam fluently
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Customer Onboarding Strategist, you will work as the account manager with our customers as they go through a sustainable onboarding period. You will set the goal and strategy for their products and services to reach users and deliver. You will craft product mix solutions across Search, Display, Video and Apps to deliver against client goals. In this role, you will work cross-functionally with our acquisitions, product, program, and same-store teams.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage a new customer portfolio to set them up with their digital advertising journey.
- Deliver assigned customer goals while prioritizing and delivering an onboarding experience.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Program teams to deliver seamless customer handovers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships. Tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions and promote other Google products.
- Advice advertisers to get the return on their investment by working with them in a consultative role.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?